Friday, March 5, 2010

ab0ut myself...

Allo...since this my first tyme i'm doing blogging...so i really h0pe that someone will help me to make my blog more interesting...
ok..le me introduce myself...my name is mat din...is it too simple right???hehe..actually this is juz my nickname...my name is Wan Mohd Irsyaduddin b.Wan Kamal..i'm live in Jerteh,Terengganu...
about the hobby is i'm like to play f0otball and badmint0n...and it's n0rmal for the guy...right???...
em...i'm really interested in aviati0n...n that why i'm really want to be a commercial pilot...i mean is to work with airlines company...i'm sure thre are a lot of aspiring pilot outside there...n many of them still doesn't get the opportunity to be a pilot include me...huhu...so,i'm really hope that i can pursue my dream by this year..hopefully...insyaaallah....
"Flying Through The Dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment